Showing 30 of 30 products
Leather Boots for Women
A good pair of leather boots are a common footwear piece found in every woman's wardrobe. Choosing the best pair suitable for multiple outfits will become your favourite footwear option for various occasions. We understand the dilemma of selecting a good pair of leather boots that suits your outfit and style. Consequently, our extensive range of leather boots features functional, stylish, and everything in between footwear pieces, designed to offer comfort and support. Whether you are looking for a pair of comfortable boots to wear through your everyday errands or a statement piece for your evening cocktail party, we have got you covered with every footwear need.
Our leather boots heels offer unmatched stability throughout the day. While classy heeled leather boots are a great choice for casual parties. If you tend to walk faster and want to keep up with the fashion, go for our flat boots. Individuals looking for practical shoe choices can find various long-wearing leather boots in our collection. Our knee-high boots are a fashion staple for cold winter days. Ankle boots can be adorned with any outfit and are perfect for those who want to go fashion-forward. Add glamour, edge, and confidence to any outfit with a pair of leather boots.
Whether you choose ankle boots or knee-high boots, our footwear collection will always be a flattering go-to option for you. Each footwear piece is crafted from premium quality leather, ensuring excellent durability and longevity of the material.
Find an extensive range of statement ladies' leather boots and comfortable footwear options at Human Shoes.
How to Style and Wear Leather Boots in Australia
Leather boots are an essential addition to your shoe collection. In fact, the style and edge of leather boots entice ladies to team them with various outfits for different occasions. Individuals enjoy a balanced combination of sophistication and functionality with leather boots. A good pair of leather boots can immediately transform your visual appeal and enhance the appearance of your outfit. With a wide assortment of leather boot types available, it can be confusing to select one according to your fashion style and outfit. If you contemplate pairing leather boots with your outfit, try these looks:
- Team a pair of textured leather boots with corduroy pants and a shirt or cropped jeans and a t-shirt.
- For date nights or evening cocktail parties, wear black or tan leather boots with a slip dress.
- Take a confident walk on the street while wearing shorts with our thigh-high boots.
- Wear plain black boots with any of your cocktail, evening dresses, or even jeans.
- Match your dresses and shorts with tan coloured knee-high boots.
- Pair slip-on elastic sided ankle boots with oversized sweaters, blazers, formal dresses, or party dresses.
How to Care for Leather Boots
Leather boots are considered an iconic footwear option in the fashion world. Every individual is likely to have a pair of leather boots in their shoe collection. From complementing casual outfits to elevating formal settings, leather boots never fail to deliver unique appeal. The fact alone makes them a must-have style staple in every closet! However, similar to every other footwear, leather boots require timely care and maintenance. Here are a few tips on cleaning and maintaining your leather boots:
- Apply a layer of waterproofing spray at least once a month or when needed to ensure complete water protection. Often the contact with rainwater ruins the texture of leather, resulting in poor quality and cheap leather boots. Waterproof sprays will counteract rain and ensure your leather boots remain in optimal condition.
- Do you condition and polish your leather boots already? Here is something you need to do before - remove grimes and dirt. No matter how fabulous looking your leather boots are, any mark, dirt, or spot can immediately impact their overall visual appeal. However, the best part is you can remove these grimes and dirt from your favourite leather boots.
- Use a kneaded or gum pencil eraser to eliminate dark marks from the boots. Scratches can be removed using natural oil, a mix of water and baking soda, or regular toothpaste and water. Ensure you rub the surface gently using a clean, soft cloth to buff the affected area.
- Use a leather boots conditioner for leather boots. Condition the boots with a soft cloth at least once a week to restore softness and maintain lustre. Cream conditioners will moisturise and keep the leather from cracking, drying out, or getting dull. You can also use a neutral cream, polish, or wax with any colour leather boots to maintain the colour scheme.
- Use petroleum jelly and a clean cloth to buff your patent leather boots. You can also brush the affected area with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover. We recommend testing first on a specific spot before scuffing the entire area.
Why Choose Us?
- Established in 1995
- Australian Owned and Operated
- Extensive Selection of Quality Footwear
- Latest Women's Shoe Trends
- Seasonal Special Footwear Range
Buy cheap leather boots online at Human Shoes and get ready to add glamour to any outfit!